Monday, August 06, 2007

Creative People

Creative people rock my world! As many of you know, blogging is my new favorite pastime (okay, so maybe I'm a wee bit obsessed with it). But it's not just mindless web wandering. I'm learning a thing or two about a million different things from creative, insightful people around the globe!

So every morning with my cup of coffee, I wander over to Flourishing Mother, and a few other mothering blogs, where I sip on insightful spiritual thoughts from fellow homemakers; then I meander over to the Rumor Queen , as hearing the latest rumors regarding the adoption wait is my daily must; next I mosey over to Two Straight Lines, Black Eiffel, Design Mom, and Oh Happy Day for a bit of creative juice with my coffee; I take a side street over to 101 Cookbooks, Posie Gets Cozy, and a few others for some culinary inspiration; later, I head over to The Glory of Everything and Phatcatholic and a few other favorites, to ponder upon more faith-related topics. Oh, and I forgot to mention, I like to knock on doors and peek in windows of a few other bloggers to whom I'm introduced via these blogs, so I never know where I'll end up...but I'm sure to find a daily dose of inspiration.

2 comments:

Gabrielle of Design Mom said...

Wow! So nice to be included among a list of such great blogs. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Hello! I feel the same way. I am new to blogging and I had no idea how much fun it would be to meet the most creative people in the world every morning over coffee!

Love your site, I look forward to reading more!

Melissa