Tuesday, October 02, 2007

In the Air

The rumors are flying that packages are in the air and are most likely the referrals for this month; however, no one can say for sure what the cut-off date is for these referrals. It's a toss up between November 30 and December 5. It would be GLORIOUS if the cut-off were the 5th, but I'm bracing myself for the more likely November 30th cut-off. I've come to the conclusion that there is no way to predict how the CCAA works when it comes to referrals. And just when you think that you've got it figured out, well....basically YOU DON'T. Not knowing is pure agony!!!

1 comment:

Kerry said...

This is just terrible- isn't it, Courtney? I really would love to get a referral in November. My husband says we are lucky if we get it in December. UGG. Terrible roller coaster.
Hope that you are hanging in there.
Kerry LID Dec 12 05 for #2