Seven weird/random things about myself...hmmm, that's tough, because I'm a bit of a bore.
- I hiccup twice after a meal usually...as does my dad and my sister.
- My sister and I always have the same ailments at the same time or within a few weeks of one another...we live in different states...but are somewhat cosmically connected...or at least our organs, ligaments, tendons, muscles, etc., are.
- Lived in Salt Lake City during the Olympics. I went to no sporting events, but attended few music concerts for free, and was one of the crazy people that got up at 4:30 a.m. to be on the Today Show...you know the ones that flap their arms behind Al Roker during the weather...yeah, that was me.
- Studied aboard for a semester at the University of Nottingham, England.
- I'm a chocoholic.
- I was a cheerleader for 4 years in high school...and don't know a thing about football...embarassing to admit...so keep that on the down low.
- Saw Pope John Paul in person at the Vatican on Easter Sunday one year.
There you have it...seven things...that was not easy. Glad that's over!
Now I need to tag seven people.