Wednesday, October 29, 2008

7 Randoms

I've been tagged by my sweet friend and China travel buddy Jen.

Seven weird/random things about myself...hmmm, that's tough, because I'm a bit of a bore.
  1. I hiccup twice after a meal usually...as does my dad and my sister.
  2. My sister and I always have the same ailments at the same time or within a few weeks of one another...we live in different states...but are somewhat cosmically connected...or at least our organs, ligaments, tendons, muscles, etc., are.
  3. Lived in Salt Lake City during the Olympics. I went to no sporting events, but attended few music concerts for free, and was one of the crazy people that got up at 4:30 a.m. to be on the Today Show...you know the ones that flap their arms behind Al Roker during the weather...yeah, that was me.
  4. Studied aboard for a semester at the University of Nottingham, England.
  5. I'm a chocoholic.
  6. I was a cheerleader for 4 years in high school...and don't know a thing about football...embarassing to admit...so keep that on the down low.
  7. Saw Pope John Paul in person at the Vatican on Easter Sunday one year.

There you have it...seven things...that was not easy. Glad that's over!

Now I need to tag seven people.

  1. Crystal
  2. Amanda
  3. Andrea
  4. Kerry
  5. Shawn
  6. Maggie
  7. And anyone else reading this blog post, consider yourself tagged!

No comments: