Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Back from Vacation

It was so nice to get away from the Southern heat wave and relax on Lake Winnepesaukee in the company of family for the week. Now if only I could take a week-long vacation every month, this wait time might speed up a bit.

I did manage to check the Rumor Queen daily. The CCAA matched through 11.14.05. RQ is predicting an October, November, or December referral for us with LID 1212.05 based on the rate of recent referrals. December is a smaller month of dossiers, but November is a big one, with Nov. 22 being the biggest day.



1 comment:

The Blaszczynski Family said...

Great to check out your blog. I am always so amazed when I see other peoples blogs and all the links and stuff. I can't figure out how to do all that. Email me anytime! It was great to hear from you.
Amanda