Sunday, October 24, 2010

Lifebook




I was unpacking my backpack and came across a disc that I received at some point during our time in China. I can't remember who gave it to me. Anyway, I didn't know what was on the disc until just now. I was so happy to discover that on the disc there are at least 50 pictures of Levi from the time when he was first received by the orphanage through present! Included are pictures of him with caregivers and with other children at the orphanage as well as pictures before his surgery and after surgery for his lip repair. I'm thrilled to have these photos to add to his lifebook. I'm sure he will be thrilled one day too.


4 comments:

Oddny said...

We got the same for Marcus :) I have created a book of these pictures for Marcus, so he can have a look in it whenever he feels for it :)

Tracey said...

We also received the disk & it was a great gift! We shared a lot of our pictures with Lily's parents since her & Graysen are together in a LOT of the pics! Fushun is great!

Anonymous said...

what a special gift!
Leila

indium ingot said...

so grad to see chinese chinren .Indium and chines Ceramic Tile and
Quartz Countertops is my lover