Sunday, January 06, 2008

Amazing Baby Shower

Our hearts are full of gratitude!
Thanks to the beautiful friends in our life ...

Thanks to the lovely hostesses...

For a truly memorable and utterly wonderful celebration for our daughter Bo Qian!

"We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over; so in a series of kindnesses there is at last one which makes the heart run over." -- Samuel Johnson



3 comments:

Andrea said...

How wonderful to share your joy with friends. Looks like fun...wish I was there!!

Fisher Family said...

This was so fun! Let me know if you got my email re: meals?

Thanks! Halie

Anonymous said...

Dear Courtney,
I'm so sorry that I missed what looks to have been a wonderful time. I love reading the blog and keeping up with the amazing transformations that are taking place in your lives. You're making the world a smaller place, providing connections that will reverberate forever. That's powerful and wonderful, and I thank you for being who you are!
Warmly,
Kim in Ghana